- NEW: Refined lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- NEW: Static low elongation bridle for improved reactive feel
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Ultralite bladders for an overall lighter weight kite
- NEW: Trailing edge EVA rigidity battens
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- NEW: HTD Lite: Lightweight ultra rigid Dacron
- NEW: Bi-direction Pure Profile Panels: the smoothest & 3d correct canopy shape
- NEW: Durable TPU Leading edge bumpers
The next evolutionary jump in inflatable structures is HTD Lite. We took the superior benefits of the proven HTD material to which have superior elongation control and combined it with a superior reflex bias recovery and lighter weight construction to elevate the response characteristics and range of the kite.
The new Sprint 3.0 inflation system increases air flow from leading edge to the strut. The new straight and angled valves allow for no kinking of the inflation tube. It's secure fit design also allows for easy maintenance.
EVA TRAILING BATTENS
Lightweight and indestructible, the EVA Trailing Edge battens give the support you need for the canopy, without the weight and complexity of all other designs.