The H1 is a one strap, asymmetrical body shape which provides a positive fit for the rider looking for a lightweight and positive connection. It is supportive, yet lightweight and exible, and can be used for all types of twin tip riding from freestyle to freeriding. The H1 attaches to the board with minimal effort and allows for multiple stance options with duck and heel toe offset options. It sits on a super cushy footpad with arch support, toe grips, and generous heel coverage.
- Easy adjusting velcro straps provides a solid connection while allowing dynamic foot position
- Single density pad: Smooth and comfortable ride while providing perfect balance between grip and comfort
- Triple position duck adjustment for personalized stance
- Available in both small and standard size
- Industry standard 6” mounting pattern
- M6 stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Pre-shaped skin-side pad layer