A smooth carving, super comfortable all-round freeride board that blends the line effortlessly between surf and strapless freestyle. Lively and responsive, with effortless acceleration and drive off the rail, the Cross was created to shred the waves in an ever-changing surf playground, ride real-world onshore conditions, flatwater and chop. It provides generous volume and width for a fun, forgiving ride with great upwind speed, and solid pop for freestyle tricks. Featuring grabbable rails on the top deck for easy air-handling and cushy contoured deck pads for enhanced control. It carves, it jumps, it pops. With or without straps, the Cross is your everyday go-to and one-board quiver. The ultimate all-rounder, instantly familiar, intuitive and easy to ride.
Board with EVA Deckpad, Leash Attachment Loop. Fins sold separately.
- Quad concave bottom shape
- Compact Surf Outline
- Increased tail curve and smooth progressive rocker
- Futurelite technology
- Diamond VectorNet reinforcement
- FCSII premium fin box
- DualShock EVA inserts
- Woven carbon tail reinforcement
- New no-slip deck grip with toe bump and rear wedge kicker
- Concave deck contours
- Foot strap insert options - recommended with Free Surf Straps
- Bevelled release rails
- Recommended North Hexcel Coremat fins